Simply follow these instructions.
Step 1 - Create multi-use BOPP Paylink
1. Open the BOPP app or BOPP web dashboard
2. Click on the 'Pay request' settings button. Under 'Expiry Settings' select 'Multi use'.
3. While still in Settings, Under 'Payment Amount' select 'Set by payer', then 'Apply to this request'. Steps 2 & 3 are critical.
4. Click on 'Request', then 'Share Paylink'. Email this link to yourself.
You have now generated a Paylink that can be used multiple times. We now need to add this to your Invoice2Go invoice template and email message.
Step 2 - Adding your paylink to Invoice2Go
1. Log into your Invoice2Go account.
2. Go to 'Account & Settings'
3. Go to 'Client Payment Options'
4. Next scroll down to 'Instructions', then enter the message you want and paste in your new BOPP paylink. Then save.
5. Now lets add the same paylink to the email message so your clients can also click-to-pay directly from the email:
In settings go to 'Client Communication'. In the 'Message' section enter your default message and paste in your BOPP paylink.