1. Log into KashFlow
2. Select 'Settings'
3. Under Configuration Settings select 'Email Templates'
3. From Email Templates, select the template email associated with sales invoices (often this is the default template as shown below):
4. Next let's update the default text in the email to be more instructive for the reader and make it easy for them to understand what is being asked. In this example we have updated the text to:
Your [ENTITY] is attached. To pay the full amount of [TOTAL] by BOPP (easy instant bank transfer) please simply click on the link below.
In this example, when the email is sent [ENTITY] is replaced with "Sales Invoice" and [TOTAL] is replaced with the actual invoice amount.
5. Now we are going to create a BOPP Paylink and embed it in the email template. In the template now click on the link icon in the menu bar, then select 'insert link'
When prompted, follow these steps:
- In the URL field copy & paste YOUR BOPP multi-use paylink, then (without leaving any gaps) copy and paste this text on the end: ?value=[TOTAL]&reference=[INVNUM] . When complete the full text should look something like this: : https://PAYLINK?value=[TOTAL]&reference=[INVNUM]
- In the text field, enter this text: Pay by BOPP Instant Bank Transfer
- Then, click the 'Open link in new tab' option
- Lastly, Click 'Insert'