Setting up BOPP as the method on Quickbooks is easy and takes only a few minutes, assuming you have already created a BOPP account.
Simply follow these instructions.
Step 1 - Create multi-use BOPP Paylink
1. Open the BOPP app
2. Click on the 'Pay request' settings button. Under 'Valid Until' select 'Never expires'.
3. While still in Settings, Under 'Payment Amount' select 'Payer Can Choose', then 'Apply to this request'. Steps 2 & 3 are critical.
4. Click on 'Request', then 'Share Paylink'. Email this link to yourself.
You have now generated a Paylink that can be used multiple times.
Step 2 -Amend Custom form styles in Quickbooks
1. Log into Quickbooks
2. Go to Settings
3. Choose "Custom form styles" under Your Company
4. Click "Edit"
5. Choose "Emails"
6. Enter this text at the bottom of the email template:
"Pay securely and conveniently by clicking the BOPP Paylink below."
Then create your custom BOPP Paylink. Copy paste your BOPP Paylink and the add ?invoice=[Invoice No.]
Save changes by clicking '"Done".
If you want to test that the set up works, then go to "Invoicing" and select "Invoices", then send yourself a test invoice. When you receive the email email, click on BOPP Paylink and you'll be able to start the customer payment journey. DO NOT complete this as you will make a real payment.
This is how the Quickbooks invoice will look like with the BOPP Paylink,