How to take payments for videos on Youtube?
It is very simple to take BOPP payments for your Youtube videos.
Step 1 - Create multi-use BOPP Paylink
1. Open the BOPP app
2. Click on the 'Pay request' settings button. Under 'Valid Until' select 'Never expires'.
3. While still in Settings, Under 'Payment Amount' select 'Payer Can Choose', then 'Apply to this request'. Steps 2 & 3 are critical.
4. Click on 'Request', then 'Share Paylink'. Email this link to yourself.
You have now generated a Paylink that can be used multiple times and the payer chooses the amount to pay. You can also choose to make a Fixed amount Paylink and decide the price yourself.
Step 2. - Set up BOPP Paylink in Youtube
1) Go to your Youtube profile
2) Choose Youtube Studio
3) Upload your video and in the description add BOPP Paylink and some text
For example, "Please click the Paylink to pay via your bank with BOPP https://bopp.app/link/YOURPAYLINK"
4) Once you publish the video, the Paylink will be available in the description. The viewers can click on the Paylink and proceed to pay on their desktop or mobile device.
The same way you can also add a Paylink for Youtube live event, just add a Paylink in the description.